pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] ancient DB schema

From: Calin A. Culianu
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] ancient DB schema
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:54:34 -0400 (EDT)

Well again I must repeat myself.. this is a nice db idea but I just to get
article loading to work better with 2 million headers.. that's all. In
fact.. I will leave the current flat files format for this stuff in tact..
I am possibly going to finish my db changes at some point, and they will
only change the way article headers are stored/loaded/sorted/threaded.

-Calin