pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: Patch to restore "Followup and Reply" and "Go/Top ofThre

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: Patch to restore "Followup and Reply" and "Go/Top ofThread"
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 03:52:53 -0700

Charles Kerr posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:14:18 -0700:

> On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 12:59:28PM +0100, Paul Hudson wrote:
>> >better left to those that have the motivation to build from tarball
>> >anyway,
>>
>> On Windows, you'd need a lot of motivation (I've tried to get it
>> building, but it was too much faff for me)
>
> Agreed.  It's a lot harder on Windows to build things.

OK, tried replying but forgot to unmunge the address for this group (thru
gmane, since it's the first time I posted to it here and PAN was using the
munged default).. Trying again..

If you look at the original post Paul was quoting above, you will see I
included an exception for MSWormOS..

>>> (for *ix anyway, naturally beta on MSWormOS still needs binaries due
>>> to the crippled nature of the platform, user-development and ordinary
>>> source availability-wise)

Benjamin Franklin