pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Re-organizing the menus

From: Bas Mevissen
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Re-organizing the menus
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:35:46 +0200

On Thursday 26 June 2003 23:35, Charles Kerr wrote:
> * You've droppped at least one command -- "Download" -- which could
>   probably be removed completely, as it's probably rarely used, and
>   because Flag + Download Flagged will do the same thing.

Please do not as I need it anytime the connection drops or something else goes
wrong during downloading articles. I already hate the change you made to drop
the "go online at startup" button as I need it for my (next) proposal about
auto-retrieving and use of Pan by dial-up users.

Speaking about the requirements stuff: shall I clean it up and repost? I think
there are a lot of useful ideas in it and I hoped to get some more reactions
on it.

Bas.