pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Marking multiple postings as read doesn't work anymore

From: Bas Mevissen
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Marking multiple postings as read doesn't work anymore
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 22:15:45 +0100

On Monday 3 March 2003 18:09, Charles Kerr wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 10:44:20PM +0100, Bas Mevissen wrote:
> > Bug report:
> >
> > Some change in the last week made it impossible to mark multiple postings
> > read at once.
>
> Seems to be fixed now in CVS, could you confirm?

Yes! Perfect as usual :-) Thanks!
(I already typed it before I tried it. Somehow I've some confidency in your
work :-)) )

> I've been doing some cleanup in that area -- there was a lot of cruft from
> the 0.9 days that needed cleaning out -- and I doubtless broke something
> that Chris came along and fixed for me. ;)

Cleanup is cool. I've some cool ideas to kick ass in the news reader world
again. I'm thinking of where and how to write them down. My first thought was
an ordinary document, my second to use bugzilla. But  I'm looking for a good
way to have the traceability of the latter and the offline conveniance of the
first. Any ideas?

Bas.