pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Re: new feature

From: Frank Van Damme
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Re: new feature
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:08:04 +0100

On Thursday 20 February 2003 20:43, Charles Kerr wrote:
> However, if this isn't what you're talking about, then could you give
> an example?

Maybe he means trying to glue a thread with (a) missing article(s), that is
split in to because of the "missing link". I have no idea what the source
looks like (still trying my luck with C) but as far as I can judge from Pan's
behaviour, an article who is the 5-th level reply on a thread will form a new
thread in Pan if the "parent" article is missing. Maybe Haran means trying to
attach the artile to the 3th level reference? Or does Pan do this already?
:-)

--
Frank Van Damme
http://www.openstandaarden.be