pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] daily tarballs?

From: Haran Shivanan
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] daily tarballs?
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:25:14 +0530 (IST)

Module 'Bas Mevissen' core dumped on Sat, 4 Jan 2003 with the following output
> I guess that the gnome-common package can be rebuilt with something like
> "--prefix=/home/you/mystuff" as an argument to configure (just like you
> probably do for Pan). Or grep for all occurences of /usr and replace them.

I didn't have much luck with that, but I did with a huge clumsy hack.
I just ran configure on the 13.3 tarball, then copied the generated
Makefiles to the cvs source directories. After modifying
the Makefiles to ignore some config dependencies and factor in libgnet...
well, it compiles and builds ok for now :)
--
I've found that you don't need to wear a neck-tie if you can hit
-Ted Williams