pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] News on the Windows Port

From: Evan Martin
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] News on the Windows Port
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 01:56:42 -0800

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 02:06:57PM -0800, Charles Kerr wrote:
> I've finally started tearing into the Windows port of Pan this week.

The Gaim folks have done a lot of good work making GtkSpell work under
Windows, so you can make Pan spellcheck by following their steps:
  http://gaim.sf.net/win32/

If you're in the mood to play with bad code, check out my gtk-nativewin
engine for GTK2, which uses the WindowsXP theming API (and the normal
Windows coloring API) to make GTK2 programs look more like Windows
programs:
  http://neugierig.org/software/gtk/nativewin/

--
      Evan Martin