pan-devel

[Pan-devel] List up?

From: John J. LeMay Jr.
Subject: [Pan-devel] List up?
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 00:31:52 -0400

All,

I posted a message to this (the devel) list the other day, but never saw it
come through and I don't see it in the list archives.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention that I will be away for a few days. If a new
release comes out over the weekend, I'll get packages over on Tuesday when I
return.

Also, Gollum verified that my repacked 0.13.0.91 packages (with the spell check
fix - marked release 2, but never made it to the download site) worked fine for
him on Mandrake 8.2. That bug must be something local to my machine. Although,
with the reload I would have expected the problem to clear up - especially
since spell checking was working at one point.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant