pan-devel

[Pan-devel] New task-manager

From: Jacob Ilsø Christensen
Subject: [Pan-devel] New task-manager
Date: 03 Oct 2002 18:00:01 +0200

Hi.

I just committed the new GtkTreeView task-manager. I tested it quite a
lot, so it should be ok (but just mail me if any problems should occur).
A couple of notes:

* shift+home/end no longer moves the selection to the beginning/end
since this is not default behaviour for the GtkTreeView (it extends
selection till beginning/end).

* column widths are no longer saved/restored since I found no way of
setting the column width in a GtkTreeView (any ideas?).

Think that's about it.

/Jacob