pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Still have an fd leek

From: John Morris
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Still have an fd leek
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 13:35:25 -0500

Charles,

James is correct, it started again even with the patch you pointed me
to.  It seems to mainly happen when decoding a bunch of files from
multiple servers for me.   I put my acache.c changes back in and
restored the original util-mime.c.   Not a very clean solution, but it
allows me to do large downloads without running out of fd's.

I guess the (gtk ?) mime routines are still not closing the files.
Maybe if I get some time and am feeling brave, I'll look through the
gmime_stream_file routines.

John