pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Pan 0.11.4

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Pan 0.11.4
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:09:58 -0700

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 02:07:06PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Sorry for replying via forte agent, am on the work machine    :/

np

> 80177 - didn't allow 8bit chars in profile names
>         Bug verified , no hint about where it is in cvs logs
> 65617 - bug in log viewer
>         Can't reproduce, no hint about where it is in cvs logs
> 85082 - gmime charset bug
>         Where's this ? ;-)
>
> Since the fix for bug #86795 (from 0.11.3) already exists (on 0.12.1),
> should it be included in 0.11.4 too ?

65617 is a fairly big change, and probably not one to roll back
      into gtk1.2 in a non-beta release

80177 Just worked in cvs head, when responded to the report,
      so I don't know what the bug/fix was.

85082 is just about x-unknown charset used by pine, IMO this
      is not important enough either to reroll the tarball.

86795 is a small convenience, not a big bugfix, and not
      worth rerolling the 0.11.4 tarball.

cheers,
Charles