pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Somebody working on offline concepts?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Somebody working on offline concepts?
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:33:26 -0700

> I've some VeryCool(tm)  ideas about offline reading (and going online
> concepts). Is somebody working on this?
>
> If yes, contact me and w'll see if we can work together. If not, I'll start
> working on a concept (not code, just "paper") and present a proposal within
> some time (think of weeks as it is summer season and I've a BMW R1100GS
> motorcycle waiting for me (:-))) (me with helmet)

I don't have anything in progress on this past what's in CVS head, but
I do have a couple of preferences:

* flagged articles should span across single groups; right now they just
  work for the current group.  (I'm laying the groundwork for this right
  now.)

* It would be nice to have a way to tell Pan to go offline immediately
  when no tasks are pending.

However, my hands are full right now, so please do blaze ahead with
working out better ideas and details for a proposal. :)