pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Hello World

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-devel] Hello World
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:55:36 -0700

This list is intended to be a forum for lower-level discussion than pan-users
typically has.  It will probably overlap somewhat with the irc conversations
and comments in the bugzilla tickets, but by adding a mailing list, we get a
searchable archive of discussions.  It may also serve as a honeypot for new
contributors.  (Or maybe not, but hope springs eternal. ;)

Right now Chris, Colin and I are here; I'll point Adam, Fejj, and mdew in
this direction in case they're interested too.

cheers,
Charles