otpasswd-talk

[Otpasswd-talk] some question on otpasswd 0.7 and master-HEAD

From: Kazuaki Takase
Subject: [Otpasswd-talk] some question on otpasswd 0.7 and master-HEAD
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 03:36:26 +0900

hi, list

I'm just new to otpasswd. I glad to meet this product.

I read the ChangeLog to knowing otpasswd more, then I had been find the line
"Fixed security bug in static password handling."

I have three question for our use, below:
  1. what is the "security bug" discribed in that?
  2. Is the "security bug" also in 0.7(stable) ?
  3. Which should I install 0.7 and master-HEAD to securing/stably my system ?

regards.

--
tashen(Kazuaki Takase)
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/tashen