osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] Request within dialog, from tag changed

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] Request within dialog, from tag changed
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 13:11:43 +0200

Hi Rudolf!

Seems like a bug so ;)

Please send me your wireshark capture (may be outside the mailing list
as it may not accept the attachement)

Regards!
Aymeric

Hi Aymeric,

we are using eXosip layer.

I can provide you with network capture with which we have problem.
And as i wrote, UPDATE results in EXOSIP_MESSAGE_NEW, but expected
is EXOSIP_CALL_MESSAGE_NEW.

BR
        Rudi