osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] osip supported rfc

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] osip supported rfc
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 09:33:49 +0200

Hi!

Osip and exosip offers flexible APIs. Thus, the list of supported rfc in application will depends mostly on the way you handle sip message.

For example, you could decide to handle REFER and replace header for INVITE in order to support call transfer. But you may decide to reject those sip message.

Thus, there is no fixed list.

In practice, osip and exosip supports numerous rfc. If you have doubt, you can ask for more information.

Osip is providing more or less only a parser and sip state machine, so with it, you could certainly implement any features, any RFCs.

Regards
Aymeric