osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] question about osip_transaction

From: Dalei Liu
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] question about osip_transaction
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 09:45:59 -0800

Thanks for the replies.  I'm just testing the stack on an embedded device with limited resource.  As transaction facility is a common base of all the sip traffics, it makes memory fragmentation much worse with significantly larger (100 times bigger) block.  I was wondering if some upper layer libraries or applications require the SRV record structure to be that way, or it's due to some other technical limitation, otherwise I may just patch my library to make it a pointer to save some space.

Thanks and regards,
Dalei