oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] Fixing a icon in desktop

From: Stefan Pfetzing
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] Fixing a icon in desktop
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 15:36:50 +0200

Hi Rodrigo,

Am 04.05.2007 um 14:31 schrieb Rodrigo Tavares:

After run the command desklaunch, the icon happen in
desktop, but when the command exit, the icon get out.

How I Can to put the icon in my desktop ?

Well, you need to run desklaunch as long as you are logged in to your machine.
Usually desklaunch is run via ~/.xinitrc or something simliar.

bye

Stefan

--
        http://www.dreamind.de/
Oroborus and Debian GNU/Linux Developer.