oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] Oroborus/deskmenu under BSD

From: Maxime Guillaud
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] Oroborus/deskmenu under BSD
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:16:35 +0200

Hi Stefan, hi list

thanks for your reply !

Stefan Pfetzing wrote:
> With recent autoconf and automake you can simply execute "autoreconf"
> which will generate everything needed.

I tried this, but it seems that I'm missing 'aclocal' now :-(

So I stuck with version 2.0.12, and made a port for OpenBSD. It's not yet included in the official ports tree, since this is release time for this OS, but anyone on this list using OBSD is welcome to download the port from http://www.mguillaud.net/ports/oroborus/oroborus-2.0.12-OpenBSD-port.tgz and give it a try. Actually, I would appreciate some feedback, even if it just works.

Maxime