oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] New version 2.0.6

From: Chris Osgood
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] New version 2.0.6
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:06:57 -0400 (EDT)

Right.  It does seem to work.  It must have just been chance that it was
crashing before.

Even with that patch it has crashed a couple times.  It is very hard to
repeat though and I haven't been in the debugger when it crashes.  My
guess is that it is a similar problem (overwriting memory or something).
Hard to find where the problem is because it does not happen very often.

--
// Chris <address@hidden>