oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] Evolution?

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: [Oroborus-user] Evolution?
Date: 12 Jul 2002 10:50:28 +0200

Hello,

Does anyone here use Evolution?
I've got the weird thing happening that if I have input focus in the
email preview window, Evolution's title-bar is greyed. Same with the
mail index. Only in the folder bar the title bar is blue blue again.
Does anyone know why this is happening? Is Evolution using multiple
windows for its display? If so - why does xprop and xwininfo not show
different window IDs or whatever?

I'd be thankful for any way to get it to somewhat more normal behaviour
(although this might be technically normal!), because even pressing the
close_window_key doesn't do a thing when the list or the preview pane
has focus.

johannes