Re: [Openvortex-dev] distorted volume level in latest patch?

From: steam
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] distorted volume level in latest patch?
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:45:05 +0300

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 00:38:41 +0100, S Ait-Kassi <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

I forgot to include that it's regarding the au8830 drivers.
I patched the 1.0.3 drivers with the aureal-9b patch. Am I alone with this
problem? (i.e higher volume level and distortion/low quality sound.)

Regards,

S Ait-Kassi

Have the same problems here. Diamond Monster MX300 / linux 2.3 / alsa 1.0.3 patched with aureal-9b patch and the last Manuel patch. Sound is distorted and xmmx/xine/whatever
plays fast. Doesn't matter whether mmap mode is turned on or not.

--
wbr, Anton