[Openvortex-dev] aureal alsa module problem with the builtin 2.6.5-rc1 m

From: Sipos Ferenc
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] aureal alsa module problem with the builtin 2.6.5-rc1 module
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:06:33 +0100

Hi!

The above version won't work normally for me, it has random speedups
when I boot up, then if I restart the alsasound module, it works till I
push the forward button in mplayer, speedups appear again. I'm currently
using 2.6.4 with alsa 1.0.3, the module has compiled from the outside
alsa tree, and doesn't have none of the above failures. My sound card is
a diamond mx 300 (aureal vortex 2). What went wrong, what has changed?
Thx for any help.

Paco