Re: [Openvortex-dev] Aureal Patch.

From: steam
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] Aureal Patch.
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:32:25 +0300

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 23:27:29 -0400, Manuel Jander <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Takashi,

I made a new patch against 1.0.3. Since alsa-lib config files already
seems to be in place, i guess that now the driver can be merged into
alsa-kernel.

http://galadriel.mat.utfsm.cl/~mjander/aureal/alsa/aureal-9.patch.gz

Any comments ?

Best Regards

Manuel
Works for me. The greatest effect of this patch is that there's no more
annoing noise from soundcard in headfones and no stereo swapping at all :)
btw, with this patch xmms sometimes starts playing very fast. Stop/start
playng helps.

linux 2.6.4/Turle Beach Montego II[au8830]/VIA KT133

--
wbr