Re: [Openvortex-dev] Call for ALSA patch submit

From: Ryan Underwood
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] Call for ALSA patch submit
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 15:35:17 -0500

1) I haven't been able to get the driver to work with jack with a hw
device, or reliably with plughw.

2) I still get syslog spam from alsa-lib when I'm playing music in xmms.

3) Using Quakeforge, the sound has lots of static and occasionally
taunts will play at chipmunk speed.

That's all I can think of for the moment...