[Openvortex-dev] some info about 2nd try

From: halaszi gabor
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] some info about 2nd try
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:11:56 +0200 (CEST)

hi!

i've tried this driver 2nd time:) (first time it hang up my computer -
months ago)

now was able to use with mplayer, mpg123 that's cool
 i tried this new code 3 times, every time it hangs up my computer after
some using, is this normal? or should be the driver much more stable?
altough i wasn't able to play two mp3s same time (with two mplayer)

i've au8830 based card (SQ2500 maybe)
debian sid, 2.4.21 kernel

really-really thanks for this big job, i always know, that i've the
hottest sound card ever, but i couldn't used it :(

        halaszi gabor