Re: [Openvortex-dev] alsa 0.9.4 + au8830 = sound is too fast

From: Sipos Ferenc
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] alsa 0.9.4 + au8830 = sound is too fast
Date: 18 Jun 2003 19:19:25 +0200

Hi!

My problem is, that I killed esd, set it off in the preferences menu,
and reboot the machine in order to be sure that the old binary driver is
not confusing my mx 300 card. xmms and mplayer plays fast in oss and
alsa mode. The other thing is, that the oss modules won't load
automatically, I have to modprobe them by hand even if my modules.conf
is 100 % the same as in the www.alsa-project.org page. Do you know other
programs in a gnome environment, that might confuse the card?

Paco

Ha hihetek a szemenek, Stanislav Kogan feladótól 2003.06.18. sze
keltezéssel következő érkezett drótpostán: