[Openvortex-dev] Desync in mplayer

From: captopervers
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] Desync in mplayer
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:25:28 +0200 (CEST)

I've played a little bit longer with the openvortex driver under gentoo. Here
is what I noticed:

- The saturation problem is really present on every applications, reducing the
PCM channel level seems to help, but you have to set the sound quite low to
have a correct sound...

- There is permanent problems of synch with video when I play mpg,divx,xvid
(all formats I guess) with mplayer. Some 0.5 second or so of shift beetween
sound and image.

What could I do to help improve these problems ?