[Openvortex-dev] Bug in CVS alsa

From: Stanislav Kogan
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] Bug in CVS alsa
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:00:21 -0400

Hello.

I just installed the CVS version of alsa, and there appears to be a bug
in the au8820 module. The build of the module terminates with an error
about undefined FIFO_BITS, which is indeed missing from au8820.h

This, however, had no effect on me, since I use au8830, which compiles
flawlessly, and works (mostly) well. The only problem: sometimes OSS
mode screws up the driver, and it needs to be reloaded.

Keep up the excellent work!

--

Stanislav Kogan
<*>