Re: [Openvortex-dev] A little confusion...

From: Jeff Muizelaar
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] A little confusion...
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:15:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Shamus wrote:

> Goes a long way!
>
> Hi all,
>
> I've been looking over the Savannah site and the Web CVS as well as
> the openvortex-dev list archives, and it has left me a bit confused.
>
> Specifically, I'm wondering if the Savannah site is being maintained
> or not, and if the driver development is happening there or not.

The savannah site is still being maintained. (maintenance being somewhat
of an over-statement, there is not much involved.)

> In short, what's happening with the driver and is this the place to be
> to help with the development? Inquiring minds want to know. :-)

brief summary of current happenings:
Manuel Jander is working on porting his au8820 alsa driver to the au8830.
I will help with this when I get time.

Phil Jensen has started writing a solaris driver.

and yes this would be the place to help with development.

-Jeff