openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Problem using exrFormat.so in FedoraCore2 with shake

From: John Coldrick
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Problem using exrFormat.so in FedoraCore2 with shake v3.5
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:14:26 -0400

On Friday 20 May 2005 01:52, matta wrote:
> Q: Do you know what platform is is known wot work on ?
> (redhat/fedora/suse  etc..  ???)

        I'm running Shake 3.5 on SUSE 9.1 and 9.3, and it works fine.  I
believe I
actually compiled it on 9.1 only, and the .so held up.  :)

        Cheers,

        J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
address@hidden                                        M5V 1S4
Majority, n.:
        That quality that distinguishes a crime from a law.