Re: [Openexr-devel] FBX libraries containing Iex symbols on Windows

From: Christopher Horvath
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] FBX libraries containing Iex symbols on Windows
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 12:31:37 -0800

So... for me, just commenting out the "iex_debugTrap" function in the global namespace seems to solve the problem. (IexBaseExc.cpp) This function isn't called anywhere else in the ilmbase namespace, could it just be an error that it is here at all?  This function is the only one I encounter a problem with.