Re: [Openexr-devel] building IlmImf 2.2.0 with Visual Studio 2012 error

From: Nick
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] building IlmImf 2.2.0 with Visual Studio 2012 error
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 10:41:46 -0700

Ah, pre cmake a script did that. Should probably raise an issue on github.

________
Message scanned for primal timeline violations and causal entropic limits.

> On 2015/10/22, at 10:16, Paul Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I figured it out. I had to copy Half.dll into build\IlmImf\Debug where
> b44ExpLogTable.exe was built. Otherwise it wouldn't run properly.
>
>> On 10/22/15 11:59 AM, Nick wrote:
>> The program that generates the b44 table is a single c file. Could you try
>> Historically vs2012 has not errored building this file.
>>
>> ________
>> Message scanned for primal timeline violations and causal entropic limits.
>>
>>> On 2015/10/22, at 9:54, Paul Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>
>>> Trying to build libopenexr on Windows here and running into a build problem
>>> I've never had before.
>>>
>>> I successfully built ilmbase and ran the "install" target into a
>>> centralized location, then added that as the ilmbase prefix in the exr
>>> cmake file.
>>>
>>> When I try to build IlmImf, I get this error:
>>>
>>> 2>------ Build started: Project: IlmImf, Configuration: Debug x64 ------
>>> 2>  Building Custom Rule
>>> D:/paul/src/openexr-2.2.0/openexr-2.2.0/IlmImf/CMakeLists.txt
>>> 2>  CMake does not need to re-run because
>>> D:\paul\src\openexr-2.2.0\openexr-2.2.0\build\IlmImf\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp
>>>  is up-to-date.
>>> 2>  Generating b44ExpLogTable.h
>>> 2>C:\Program Files