Re: [Openexr-devel] Build openexr-2.2.0 failed using CMake

From: Bo Zhou
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Build openexr-2.2.0 failed using CMake
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 10:28:00 +0900

Once you downloaded the zlib.xxx.zip on Windows, you could compile it from the zlib-1.2.X\contrib\vstudio\vc10 as my path, it generates the zlibstat.lib, try to link with that library. And be careful about X86 or X64 libraries, they're different.

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 12:47 AM, Yan <address@hidden> wrote:
Karl Rasche <karlrasche <at> gmail.com> writes:

> My best guess is that there something wrong with trying to link in
zlib.It looks like a missing symbol error for compress(), compress2(), and
uncompress(), which should be supplied by zlib.

> Karl

dear you,

Thank you for your help first.
I think so, too.
But I don't know why those links in the vs2010 are failed and I don't
know what can I do anymore to solve this problem.

Yan 2014/11/04