Re: [Openexr-devel] Dazed and Confused with Deep Data

From: Gonzalo Garramuno
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Dazed and Confused with Deep Data
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 18:21:02 -0300

On 18/04/14 15:19, Piotr Stanczyk wrote:
Hi,

There is documentation on this on the website:
http://www.openexr.com/documentation.html

I read the article, but I personally would have added some tables to the header and then gotten the skipping of data you seek with multipart. With this multipart, is it possible to distinguish a stereo image from one that has layers or one that has both? It seems to me it will be madness trying to keep track of what goes where.
Put into another way,  how should my viewer distinguish stereo images?