[Openexr-devel] Anyone built PyIlmBase on win32 / x64 w/boost 1.50 and M

From: Breton M. Saunders
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Anyone built PyIlmBase on win32 / x64 w/boost 1.50 and MSVC 2013?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:31:33 +0100

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used PyIlmBase on windows compiled with the following specifics:
    * Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
    * Boost 1.50
    * 64 bit builds (x64)

I've got it to the point where I can import imath, but an exception is being thrown in register_functions, which is then swallowed. The end result looks like this:

>>> import imath
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__dict__'

As far as I can tell, the exception is generated in PyImathAutovectorize.h, generate_bindings_struct<class Op, class Vectorizable, class Keywords>::apply in its for_each loop.

If anyone has any idea what could be going on it would help me greatly!

Cheers,

-Brett