Re: [Openexr-devel] Deep Compositing OpenEXR 2.0?

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Deep Compositing OpenEXR 2.0?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:40:18 +0000

Hi Sam,

We're very close to entering a (private) alpha stage.
At this point, the API is pretty solid, and we are starting to look
for a wider exposure to flush out any issues with the code base.
We've been talking to various third parties regarding their timeframes
and are optimistic about commitments.

Following on, we'll be making the code public on github for the beta phase.

I'm still working on a stake in the ground for the official release
date and I hope to post some more details around that soon.

Thanks

Piotr