[Openexr-devel] OpenCV and OpenEXR

From: Jolly Emmanuel
Subject: [Openexr-devel] OpenCV and OpenEXR
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 17:01:15 +0200

Hi,

I need OpenEXR support in OpenCV. I tried to recompile OpenCV with the OpenEXR source as a bit documented here: http://opencv.itseez.com/doc/tutorials/introduction/windows_install/windows_install.html#windows-installation

However I was not able to build all the OpenCV dll, especially I couldn’t build opencv_highgui231.lib.

I suspect something in the instructions for building OpenCV with OpenEXR support is not up to date.

Do someone know where I could find detailed working explanations about this.

Thanks in advance

Emmanuel Jolly