Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR on IRIX?

From: Charles Henrich
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR on IRIX?
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:47:15 -0700

On the subject of Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR on IRIX?, Drew Hess stated:

Yeah, when I try and compile I get:

  #error directive:  This header file requires the -LANG:std option

  #error This header file requires the -LANG:std option
   ^

Which I fix with setting the environment, but then the compile gives me:

CC -o eLut eLut.o
ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "std::locale::_M_get_facet(const
std::locale::id&) const" -- 1st referenced by eLut.o.
        Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and dsos
are loaded.
ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "std::ios_base::_S_initialize(void)"
-- 1st referenced by eLut.o.
        Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and dsos
are loaded.

Which im not sure how to fix.