[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Openap-cvs] Those Jerks Are Talking About You. So Talk Back!

From: Clark Mcclendon
Subject: [Openap-cvs] Those Jerks Are Talking About You. So Talk Back!
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 23:00:39 +0100

and how every plan ive ever made has been reconstructed into something harder and better than what i laid out as my own agenda
i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire
she follows me around all day just in case she might be needed for something anything cute little penny is just a wee dog but she feels strongly that part of her duty is to scare the crap out of anyone who gets near our house just so they know no one is going to mess with her family not on her watch she is undeterred by bigger animals and scary men- they all get yelled at to stay away
from anthro
say hi to gilbert and the kids with love km
Quilt kits finally all done
i look for girls with purses that compliment mine
ready to share the love
when cate is too scared to go downstairs penny will go with her and everything is all right she lets cate dress her up for weddings or try to ride her or pull her by the tail almost daily and even knowing the torture she will soon endure she gets so excited when cate gets home from school
from the spring/summer 09 toast catalog
but let me tell you thats not how it will really go i imagine most kids will want to stay home and play computer games but their moms will make them come and so theyll grudgingly put on a some church pants and skirts so i was wondering if you could help me know how to bring the romance back into our modern life its not really that important no matter the dress or the menu we just want the kids to come to feel the spirit of the temple but its like you said anne when you dont use your imagination to make life beautiful how much you miss
one thing i enjoy about facebook is the old pictures that friends and fam upload to walk down memory lane together with you
do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think that is the most inviting little space youve ever seen
i spent a few years calming down my teen angst and attempting to grow up i loved san luis obispo i was ready to chill there for good
me um we didnt have computers in our homes then
and i cheat like alot well usually i ease up on weekends but i feel so crappy and bloated again that i cant wait to start eating right on monday but i have kind of had to tell myself this is just the new lifestyle and if i want to indulge every now and again im going to cause id rather die than not be able to have some chips and guac or a slice of cake every now and again so if i eat like this 90% of the time then ive noticed that my body or the scale doesnt mind if i wander in my choices a bit the other 10% exercising everyday helps with this too i feel like its a great trade off- feeling great and a regular period for a little self control
cause that would make me happy
he is the perfect mix to me of blues and folk and funk and feeling
what im listening to this morningagain
i have been laying in bed sick since monday it seems to be getting worse by the day not better i am so irritated and antsy i miss my family and i want to clean my house

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]