om-synth

[Om-synth] problem with slow attack/release in polyphonic sounds

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: [Om-synth] problem with slow attack/release in polyphonic sounds
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:16:09 +0100

Hi

I can't figure out what I'm doint wrong in the attached patch. It's 2 note polyphonic, but mostly playing a note at the same time as releasing the other one will make the attach of the second one abrupt and not slooow as intented. I hope someone can point out the bug.

Thanks in advance...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte