om-synth

[Om-synth] Very important topic for list discussion

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: [Om-synth] Very important topic for list discussion
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 20:28:17 +1000

Haha, just kidding.  Makes the archives look better though, eh? :)

Seriously though, if you've noticed CVS activity grind to an
uncharacteristic halt lately, it's exam time.  After that, and a bit of
a vacation, I'll be back in the swing of things full force.

I'll make a release just before leaving (some significant changes have
happened since the last release), so if anyone needs anything done, now
is the time to ask.

Cheers,

-DR-