oleo-discuss

news day

From: Diann Luckett
Subject: news day
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:58:57 -0500

De L ar Home O U wner ,

Your c 4 redi I t doesn't matter to us !

Your cr U edi j t doesn't matter to us ! If you OW j N real e I st s at o e
and want IMM S EDIAT x E cas x h to sp L end ANY way you like, or simply wish
to L 1 OWER your monthly pa Q ym B ents by a third or more, here are the de O aI p s
we have T T OD 3 AY :

$ 48 5 8,000 at a 3,6 P 7% fi f xed - rat d e
$ 3 Q 72,000 at a 3 h ,90% varia G ble - ra p te
$ 49 x 2,000 at a 3, i 21% int v ere W st - onl U y
$ 2 4 48,000 at a 3 K ,36% f k ixed - rat V e
$ 19 9 8,000 at a 3 L ,55% varia Y ble - ra K te

Hurr 4 y, when these d i eaI c s are gone, they are gone !

Don't worry about approv q al, your credi n t will not di D squa 9 lify you !

V i is P it our si g te

Sincerely, Diann Luckett

Ap 2 pr J oval Manager