[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Octave-patch-tracker] [patch #9280] Add data cursor functionality in pl
[Octave-patch-tracker] [patch #9280] Add data cursor functionality in plots
Sat, 9 May 2020 05:41:49 -0400 (EDT)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:77.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/77.0
Update of patch #9280 (project octave):
Summary: Data cursor for Octave 4.0.x and 4.2.x => Add data
cursor functionality in plots
Follow-up Comment #11:
Thanks for creating the patch.
I still haven't checked if the function actually works. But anyway some
* The copyright blocks seem to follow a previous style. (No surprise given the
report is over 3 years old.)
* "Author", "Created", "Modified by" and similar lines should be removed.
* The patch should probably be attributed to Pantxo or Roland Baudin because
they seem to have done most of the work.
* Would it make sense to call "__datacursor_menu__" in the "axes.m" function
instead of in various other graphics functions?
* Does this work for 3D scenes?
* Would it be possible to add support for other graphics objects than "line"?
(Although supporting only "line" objects is probably good enough for a first
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via Savannah
- [Octave-patch-tracker] [patch #9280] Add data cursor functionality in plots,
Markus Mützel <=