Help regarding GSoC

From: Shubham kumar
Subject: Help regarding GSoC
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 20:59:10 +0530

Hi there,

At Chandigarh University, I am a second-year computer science student. I am continuously seeking suitable GSoc organisations to contribute to. I actively participate in opensource projects. I am interested in programming languages such as C++, C, and Java, as well as web development.

I noticed the github profiles of the GSoc projects that were chosen, and after going over them, I decided that GNU octave would be a nice place to start. If so, please advise me on how to proceed and let me know how I may contact you for additional assistance. I'll be free in October because I'm presently taking exams, so I'll be able to start then.

Here is my github profile :- https://github.com/shubhamkr007

Hopping for a positive reply.☺