Re: transposing comma problem

From: Hamed Shakouri
Subject: Re: transposing comma problem
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 02:59:43 -0700

Moreover, when I opened the file saved by ver. 6.2 in ver. 5.2, the character is replaced with (c) character:
image.png

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 2:56 AM Hamed Shakouri <hshakourig@gmail.com> wrote:
image.png
image.png

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 12:33 AM Torsten Lilge <ttl-octave@mailbox.org> wrote:
On Fri, 2021-04-30 at 14:38 -0700, Hamed Shakouri wrote:
> Interesting is that when I try to run the lines including
> these apostrophes by F9 (Run the selection) from the file, it runs
> with no error.
> I realized that "sometimes" in my last email means when running the
> entire saved script/function.

This looks as if there is a mismatch between the character encoding of
the gui and the interpreter. What do the commands

__mfile_encoding__
__locale_charset__

in the octave console give for you?

Torsten