Re: Want Your Mentorship for Applying At GNU Octave - Gsoc'21

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Want Your Mentorship for Applying At GNU Octave - Gsoc'21
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 22:38:34 +0900

On 4/9/21 12:14 PM, Veetrag Nahar wrote:
Greetings Sir,
I am Veetrag Nahar, a second-year CSE undergraduate student from the Institute of Engineering and Science, IPS Academy, Indore, India. I have good experience in C,C++, HTML5, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JS. And also make projects for the same. I want to start an open-Source project and contribute with GNU Octave. So, I want to contribute to the Table Datatype Project  for which you are a mentor. So for that, I am writing Proposal and I want your suggestions and advice for the same.
Kindly bring your specious time for me and Do guide me, sir.

Thanks,

Veetrag Nahar

Dear Veetrag Nahar,