Re: Online Developer Meeting - Tuesday July 28 @ 18:00 UTC

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Online Developer Meeting - Tuesday July 28 @ 18:00 UTC
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:03:37 -0400

I have a meeting set up at

  https://meet.jit.si/octave-dev-2020-07-28

(Yes, it's not the FSF jitsi instance that I was was planning to use -- I'm still having login issues there, so I'm switching to this one instead.)

We'll start about an hour from now at 18:00 UTC and I plan to have the meeting run for an hour. I can talk briefly about the status of the version 6 release and whatever others would like to cover. We'll also reserve some time at the end for discussion and questions.

If you would like to present some info, please try to keep it short and plan on no more than 5 minutes with a few more for questions.

We don't know how many people might join. If there are technical issues I'll take it as a learning experience.

Please mute your microphone if you are not speaking. And as I have learned, using headphones can help a lot to avoid feedback if you are speaking.

Thanks,

jwe