Re: help needed with buildbot configuration

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: help needed with buildbot configuration
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 11:39:48 +0200

Am 05. Juni 2020 um 20:52 Uhr schrieb "John W. Eaton":
> Does anyone on the list have experience with buildbot configuration and
> management?  I could use some help with managing our current installation.
>
> jwe

I don't have much experience with managing buildbots at all (apart from the
little I tried to learn for the Octave buildbot). But I'm willing to help with
whatever little support I can give.

Speaking of which: The hg repository for the "stable-gcc-7-debian" builder
seems to be corrupt at the moment.

Markus