Re: No more mail notification from savannah?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: No more mail notification from savannah?
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 16:45:02 -0400

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:55 PM Mike Miller <mtmiller@octave.org> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 04, 2020 at 18:46:19 +0200, Markus Mützel wrote:
> In the meantime, I wrote to savannah-help-private@gnu.org and asked if
> they knew where to get the bounce message from the mailer daemon. I'm
> not sure if that is the right place to ask for that kind of enquiry.
> Let's see if I'll get an answer (and - in case they do answer - if
> that answer will ever reach me...)

If it's any help in pursuing this, savannah bug notifications are
sometimes dropped from even the octave-bug-tracker mailing list.

You can try cross referencing your missing notifications with the list
archives: https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/octave-bug-tracker

unsure if related, but within the past month or so I've noticed significant delays with some bug notification emails. I was getting some emails many hours, even a day or two, later, and a couple times they were out of order.  I always assume it's my asme.org alias that has had a recent history of lousy performance for almost every form of relaying I ask of it. But maybe it's a related issue?  Were there any recent Sender AUTH changes (DMARC, SPF, etc.?)